Friday, December 19, 2008

Template 253


Filefront Link -or- 4shared Link


This template comes with a bonus paper and completed elements (the stars). NOTE! The paper is not inside the layered files (xcf-psd) because it made those files so huge. The zip was 100 megs! It's 18 megs now. Strange, huh? First, I had a layout for the inspiration for this template so it came up randomly. But I think with many of our soldiers that have been blessed with being home for the holidays, this is a good template to put your newest photo in. I had fun making the paper even though the coloring had me a bit frustrated. I didn't want to change the flag colors but wanted the burned antique look. My Constitution image was stark white.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for another great template. And double-thanks for prepending DDTT! :)

Kelli said...

This is great! Thank you.

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).