Saturday, December 13, 2008

Template 247 - Sneak Peek - Bits of Info


First, here's your sneak peek at the next 9 templates.
Temp 255 is an 8 1/2 by 11 page.


freebie
Download Template 247 From Filefront



I used items from my Korynne Kit for this layout. The staples aren't included. Fonts Melanie and Marker Fine Point.

I am glad all of you are enjoying these templates and they have been working out for you. I have gotten many emails and comments about them. I will make sure I keep them coming. I'm going to work on 253 and 254 tonight before I go to bed (I am writing this at midnight 12-11 on a scheduled post). I won't forget to name them as requested.

For those that don't have Gimp, you can delete the xcf file. I put it in the same file since there are more and more people using Gimp and the file is smaller than a psd. I will only break up a file if it exceeds 20 megs for the template, putting the xcf file in it's own zip.

Want to hear something funny? Today I was cleaning an office building that has been vacant for some time. Spiders have moved in and it wasn't cleaned when the last tenants moved out. Well, I was having problems with the vacuum cleaner so I tore it apart. Wouldn't you know it, there was 2 pencils over 4 inches long and a Hot Wheels car stuck in the hose. I had previously used it on my furniture. I wish I had my camera with me. Life with boys.

1 comment:

Maurine said...

Do you remember where you found the Melanie and Marker Fine Point fonts?