Saturday, December 6, 2008

Template 240

freebie
Download Template 240 From Filefront

4Shared link added by bunchie

BRENDA: It has been asked before about me naming my templates with my name in them. I responded to it about a week and a half ago. Since all of these files have been uploaded, posted and scheduled in advance, it won't take effect until Template 253. Until then, you can rename or just tuck all of my templates in one folder under my name. That's what I do. I collect a lot of Janeal's templates and Monica McGill's, so they have their own folders. Sorry for the trouble. I've been designing for going on 3 years now and this is the first I've been asked, and twice in one month, lol!! I'll change my habits.

6 comments:

belle said...

Thanks for the great template!

Brenda said...

Sorry I bugged you about something you've already responded to!

Thanks for another great template. Just a few more (ok, 13 is more than a few) until I can be lazy. LOL

Landing Page Templates said...

Thanks for the great template. I love it.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Squeaky Scraps said...

Snagged this template also for my genealogy!!! THanks so much for sharing. It is 2 am here in TN and my eyes are getting blurry, lol, so I will be back later to look better and read more about your blog. THanks so much for sharing!! Have you Bookmarked!

Landing Page Templates said...

All of these templates are so good. They are marvelous.