Friday, November 21, 2008

Template 225


This template can easily be altered into a full 12 inch page. Simply center the template layers onto a 3600 pixel canvas or stretch your canvas to 3600 and center the "image". Don't resize image or you'll mess up the dimensions of the elements.

Download Template 225 From Filefront

Same template, 4shared link.

It was asked that I put my name on the actual files instead of just on the folder. This is something that I can do. However, thru template 252 they won't be since these are already uploaded and posts scheduled in advance since I never know if I'm still going to have internet. I'm just going to add DDTT to the title so not to have a super long file name. Some programs will actually chop file names and some simply won't open them. Gimp adds %20 if there's a space in the name and Scrapbook Factory says there's a corrupt file. DDTT simply stans for Ditters Doodles Totally Templates.

3 comments:

sdwrdt said...

thank you for sharing! I've taken a few pictures this year to represent older pictures we'd taken, so this will come in very handy!

Lady V dZine said...

Thanks so much for taking my suggestion. And thanks for the template!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 08:22pm, NY 11:22pm] - 22 Nov [UK 04:22am, OZ 03:22pm] ).