Sunday, November 16, 2008

Template 220

freebie
Download Template 220 From Filefront

Same template, 4shared link.


NOTE: I realize 4shared is now making you log in to leave a comment. If you don't want to, I understand. Pretty soon they might make you log in just to download! I might actually disable comments on 4shared. You can leave comments here without having to log in, however if you have a scrapblog, signing in to comment will link back to you and allow myself and others to follow you back to your blog.

3 comments:

sdwrdt said...

thank you! I love your templates!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 17 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, your templates are wonderful!! Thank you for sharing them with us.