Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Templates 168 & 152 and Gimp

These are not missing, in case you were counting. They were too large for me to upload on this cave man internet connection. I'm going to attempt to upload them today, however I cut some parts out... mainly the Gimp file. Gimpers - I used Gimp to create the PSD file on 2.2 so you should be able to use that file for your templates. Most of you are probably using the newer version anyway (I prefer 2.2 over 2.4, but that's me). And on 152, where it's braided, I cut out the nice papers I used for the example and tried something simpler.

Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up as to why those are not listed anywhere. Cross your fingers I have some luck with my data recovery in the next couple of days. My templates 1 thru 70 something or other are stuck on the broken external. I'm SOOOO careful with my new one. No more 'external airplanes' flying off dressers.

No comments: