Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can't get your download?

Are you having issues getting some of these files to work?

Don't worry. You'll get them in time. I know some of you are having issues with Filesavr - it's a browser issue. Sometimes it's an out of date version or a plug-in assiciated with your browser that's conflicting with the site.

I am going to add another download link to these files as well as getting the png's up. Check back now and then and see if the post has another link. 4shared can't give me an answer as to why I can't get my uploads to show since I have been on dial-up.

Another option that I do is to open the page in Firefox. If Firefox doesn't open something I switch back to IE. You can run both browsers on one computer and run both at the same time.

I'm working on getting templates 168-200 created, uploaded and posts scheduled and then will go back to working on getting the Filesavr links on Filefront too.

No comments: