Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Template 165

freebie
I could not believe I didn't have any good leaf brushes to make this so I used a flower dingbat and totally hacked the thing to bits to make it look right. That's just a heads up to watch if you move your flowers around. It was late and I had this layout of mine that I had to make a template from, you know how it is when you don't want to put something down. Leaf brushes are on my to do list now.

The dots are actual dots, not holes.

I love how the photo block is so long and narrow. Don't be afraid to cut a portion of your person off. It creates a different look to it. Not having the whole face creates mystery and a wow factor.

Download Template 165 From Filefront
4shared link added by bunchie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this template! Thank you for sharing. :)

Happy New Year to you and the yours!

greetings from Sweden,
C.A