Saturday, September 27, 2008

Template 161


Download Template 161 From Filesavr

This is so cute. I am loving it myself and can't wait to find a use for it.

Okay, so your layers are simple:

Small green flowers (saru's flowers dingbat font)
Rectangular photo block
Tiny squares of photos, pics or both
Border scalloped on both sides
More saru's flowers dingbats in dark green and light green
Floral border, doubled
More flowers behind the border
Background paper

Saru's flower dingbat font is free on the internet. I made several flower brushes from the font and you may notice I use them a lot.
4Shared link added by bunchie

7 comments:

belle said...

Thanks for the great template!

Fenn said...

Thanks for all the wonderful templates:)

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for the pretty templates!

debby said...

I love this template. I tried to get it earlier and it wouldn't come up. I was so disappointed, so I just came back to try again and got it! Thank you so much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Tabatha said...

thanks a lot

Jeannie said...

Love this! So Cute! I just discovered your blog and love the templates!