Saturday, September 27, 2008

Template 160



The second template looks soooooo good with the Cocoa and Cream kit!

Experiment with heavy drop shadows making these look like you used those big fat sticky squares that make the paper stick up away from the background paper. The look is fabulous. I lost the original layout I made that was the inspiration for this template and it's not in my Raks gallery. Despite my losses, I've been very lucky with what I haven't lost as well as grateful.

Download Template 160 From Filesavr
4Shared link added by bunchie

Download Template 160-B From Filesavr
4Shared link added by bunchie

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Kelli said...

How neat! Thank you.