Thursday, September 25, 2008

Template 156 UPLOADED


I know it's not Valentines yet, but Sweetest Day is coming up in about 3 weeks. Some of these hears were made with the ap_justhearts font. I think my scallop frame can be snagged from another template I've uploaded. I know Kim B has tons of stamp frames she's given away, as well as many other gals, I'm sure you already have something perfect for this page. You can start this page, save it in layers and wait for Sweetest Day photos and tuck them right in!

Download Template 156 From Filesavr
4Shared link added by bunchie PNG files here

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awww this is really sweet!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).