Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Template 138


A standard frame template was included in case you want to create your own frames. You can always choose to use any frames you have in your collection or mix and match frames that are different from each other.

I have been working on a bunch of these as templates, quick pages and printables. I have charts of all kinds. I spent all my free time on genealogy until I bought a computer. I am compiling them on a CD to raise money for both myself and for my local genealogical society. I will be offering them as downloads for those interested in downloading. When they are ready, info will be posted on my scrapkit blog, Freebie Vault. It's about 2 weeks off (in time for a local historical program I'm attending).

Template 138

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for making this! I have a unique way that I am going to use it and I think you know who my focus will be! I will let you know when i get it done. Have a blessed day!

Jody said...

I am 70 years old and just starting to scrap some family history. I wish we had computers way back when. Anyhow, I would love to see any and all charts you might have to share. I could use all the help I can get!

Thanks for sharing this one. I should be able to fill this one with not too much of a problem!

The Nielsen Family said...

Hi! I love your templates and have tried to contact you via email and haven't heard back from you. Have you received my emails? my email is lori@loaner.net

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I just had to come back and tell you how much I loved using this template today! ty ty ty ty! I had to use it as soon as I unzipped it!

Jess said...

LOVED this! Thanks so much for sharing. I have been wanting to do something like this....and even a bit more expanded. Thanks again. Just found your site and I love your templates!