Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Post - Test Post

Finally getting the site up. Pamela Gibson had the Totally Templates blogspot addy to test her webtemplates on and hasn't responded to my emails asking for the addy. So here I am with just simply ditterstemplates. But we are Totally Templates. No one else in the digi-scrap world is Totally Templates. I searched yahoo, google and domain finder for hours making sure I wasn't copying. There is one with a place holder, but Google Domains said it's been like that for a year now. I came up with the name because this site will only be about templates, nothing else. I may create and offer masks, but those are still in the template world. I'm off to do the web design part of the site and upload some templates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with rescuing your lost templates - I hope you don't lose all your hard work